Hunting FOR SNOW SHEEP IN MAGADAN REGION
Hunting area: Magadan region
Objects of hunting: snow sheep
01. August - 12. August (Magadan)
10. August - 22. August (Magadan)
01. September - 16. September (Omolon)
14. September - 28. September (Omolon)
26. September - 12. October (Omolon)
Duration of the tour: 14 days
number of hunters in the group: 6 - 8 persons
Methods of hunting: from approach and stalking with using
binocular. Transportation during the hunt by motor boats (by helicopter
also possible). By detection of an animal - stalking, hunting from
approach on a distance of a guaranteed shot. Each hunter will be
accompanied by the professional hunting guide (1:1). Physical condition
is an important factor for stalking during the hunt.
Transfer: air flight up to Magadan
Transfer to the hunting grounds:
- meeting at the airport in Magadan, air flight up to Omolon,
transfer by motor boat from Omolon to the hunting
grounds (about 5 Ц 8 hours).
Transfer from Magadan up to the hunting grounds is also possible by
helicopter: Magadan Ц Omsukchan Ц base camp Kegali Ц Omolon Ц Omsukchan
Ц Magadan (about 10 hours of flight by helicopter). The helicopter can
be based in the hunting grounds and can be used for transportation of
hunters from the base camp to the hunting grounds during the hunt (about
16 Ц 20 hours of flight by helicopter / tour). In this case hunters pay
in addition for transfers by helicopter at the rate of 2500 euros per
Transportation during the hunt:
- by motor boats (by helicopter also possible);
in transitory airports and cities: in a hotel
in the hunting grounds: base camp in a tent with oven. The
base camp is provided by the electric power. There is a camping banya
there. Connection with the city is carried out on a portable radio set
and satellite phone, during hunting connection is supported by means of
portable radio stations.
Three meals a day. There is a professional hunting guide, a cook
and auxiliary workers in the camp.
have the following equipment:
- waterproof and not blown clothes and waterproof rucksack
- rubber boots
- warm underwear
- personal medicines (if necessary)
- protective means from the sun
- hygienic lipstick
The program of stay:
The 1. day Ц meeting at the airport in Magadan. Air flight up to
Omolon. Transfer by motor boat from Omolon to the hunting grounds (about
5 Ц 8 hours) or by helicopter УMI-8Ф (depends on tour conditions).
The 2. day Ц arrival at base camp. Accommodation. Dinner. Trial
shot (the rifle will be adjusted). Supper.
The 3. day Ц breakfast in the base camp. Transfer to the hunting
grounds. Hunt with break for lunch. Each hunter will be accompanied by
the professional hunting guide (1:1). Spending the night in tented camp
in the hunting grounds (about 15 km from the base camp).
The 4. - 11. days Ц hunt as described before. From time to time Ц
return to the base camp Ц for taking a rest and discussing the hunting
results. In case of the animal will not be exposed to the hunter on a
distance of the guaranteed shot during the first hunting days, it should
be decided, to base the tented camp in other hunting grounds. Removal
should be occurred by motor boat (by helicopter is also possible -
depends on tour conditions). Hunt in the new hunting grounds.
The 12. day Ц breakfast. Packing of trophies for transport.
Transfer by motor boat / helicopter (depends on tour conditions) to
Omolon. Accommodation in a hotel.
The 13. day Ц breakfast. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Flight to Magadan. Accommodation in a hotel.
The 14. day Ц breakfast. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Flight to Moscow.
Price of the tour: 11 000 euros / hunter / tour
4000 euros / non hunter / tour
In case of the animal will not be exposed to the hunter on a
distance of the guaranteed shot during the hunting tour, the cost of a
trophy - 2500 euro should be returned to the hunter.
The price of the tour includes:
- meeting and seeing-off at the airport in Magadan
- air flight Magadan Ц Omolon and back, transfer by motor moat Omolon -
the hunting grounds and back
- transfer the airport - hotel - the airport
- accommodation and meals in a hotel in Omolon
- accommodation and meals in the hunting grounds in a tent camp
- services of the professional hunting guide, cooks, the other personnel
- the organization of hunting for a snow sheep and the right of shooting
- transportation during the hunt (motor boat)
- documents, necessary for hunting (licenses, permits, veterinary
- primary processing, preservation and packing of trophies
The price doesn't include:
- air tickets up to Magadan and back, payment of luggage
- transfer by helicopter Ц 2500 euros per hour per group
- accommodation and meals in a hotel in Magadan
- additional shooting of a snow sheep Ц 4000 euros
- visa support, weapon and ammunition permit Ц 150 euros / person
- CITES (200 euros / person)
- translator for the group during the tour Ц 150 euros per group a day
- additional excursions
- liquors, including beer and cigarettes
- additional expenses in Moscow (meeting and seeing-off - 200 euros per
group), if necessary.