Hunting FOR MARCO Polo sheep And Mid-asian Ibex
Hunting area: 600 km from Bishkek, in mountains Tyan-Shan, at the
height of 3000 - 3500 m, in Naryn and Issyk-kul areas. Hunting for ibex
- in Chuysk area.
Weather conditions: conditions of
characterized by rarefaction.
day 00C - +100C
night -50C - 00C
Hunting season: October 15. February
Duration of the tour: 10 - 12 days
Optimal number of hunters in the group: 2 3 persons
Transfer: air flight up to Bishkek
Transfer to the hunting grounds: up to the hunting base - by car
(8 - 10 hours), its also possible by helicopter
Transportation during the hunt: by cross-country vehicle, riding
on horses, on foot
Methods of hunting: by horseback, from approach or driven hunt,
accompanied by the professional hunting guide. The ways of the approach
will be determined on base of many factors. The exhibiting of a trophy
animal should be made 3 times on a distance of the guaranteed shot (no
more than 300 m).
Most Kyrgyzstan hunting trips are based from horse back due to the
immense amount of country to be covered for successful hunt. Expect
extensive horseback riding 8 - 10 hours a day and considerable
walking. Some knowledge and experience with horses and riding is a must.
During the day You will explore
the upper edges of the mountains, glassing the hillsides and feeding
areas. A temporary tented camp is set up with the specific goal of
hunting a particular animal or area. Rams are generally located in
remote country at 4000 m. Once the trophy is spotted You complete Your
stalk on foot. Physical condition is an important factor for stalking
during the hunt.
The shooting of an additional trophy is possible, but You'll need to get
a new nominal license on place.
In transitory airports and cities: before air flight to
Moscow - spending the night in a hotel in Bishkek.
In hunting grounds: in the hunting base, in hunting
lodges, tents or yurtas. All of camps are provided by the electric
power. Connection with the city is carried out on a portable radio set
and satellite phone, during hunting connection is supported by means of
portable radio stations. Three meals a day. There is a professional
hunting guide, a doctor, a cook and auxiliary workers in the camp.
Price of the tour: 20 000 euros / hunter / tour with the right of
shooting of 1 Marco Polo sheep and 1 Mid-Asian Ibex
The price of the tour includes:
- visa support
- weapon and ammunition permit
- meeting and seeing-off at the airport in Bishkek
- accommodation in a hotel in Bishkek
- transfer up to the hunting base and back
- services of the professional hunting guide, cook, the other personnel
- accommodation and meals in the hunting grounds
- transportation during the hunt: by car, by horseback
- documents, necessary for hunting (licenses and permits)
- the organization of hunting for Marco Polo sheep and Mid-Asian ibex
and the right of shooting
- primary processing, preservation and packing of trophies
- all necessary export documentation for the trophy (CITES, veterinary
The price doesn't include:
- flight Moscow Bishkek Moscow, payment of luggage
- liquors, including beer and cigarettes