hunting for brown bear
in the central part of russia
area: Vologda, Arkhangelsk, Kostroma, Tver regions.
Objects of hunting: Central Russian bear – a bear of the average
Weight: 150 kg - 300 kg. Length of skull - up to 388 mm.
Hunting season: September – October – bear "in oats" from
stalking with gun-dogs;
December – February - bear "in
Duration of the tour: 5, 7, 10 days (including day of arrival and
day of departure).
Number of hunters in the group: 4 – 8 persons
Methods of hunting: bear "in oats" (from a raised hide), from
approach and stalking with gun-dogs.
Each hunter will be accompanied by the professional hunting guide (1:1).
Transfer: air flight up to Moscow
Transfer to the hunting grounds:
- meeting at the airport in Moscow, transfer by car or by train to
the hunting grounds.
Transportation during the hunt: by cross-country vehicles,
Accommodation and meals:
- comfortable boarding-house;
- or base camp in a wood cottage with oven, russian bathroom (banya);
- or small house (a sleeping room, a dining room and a kitchen), partial
convenience, bath (banya).
Three hot meals a day. National cuisine.
Price of the tour: 10-day hunt – 2000 euros / hunter / tour
7-day hunt – 1400 euros / hunter / tour
5 day hunt – 1000 euros / hunter / tour
The price of the tour includes:
- visa support
- weapon and ammunition permit
- registration fees
- preparation of hunting
- meeting and seeing-off at the airport in Moscow and transfers by car
from Moscow to the hunting
grounds and back
- accommodation and meals in the hunting grounds
- permits and licenses for hunting
- the organization of hunting for a bear
- transportation during the hunt
- hunting guide (1:1), gun-dogs
- field preparation of trophies, preparation and packing of trophies for
- documents for transportation of trophies (CITES, veterinary
The price doesn't include:
- air tickets up to Moscow and back, payment of luggage
- accommodation and meals in a hotel in Moscow (if necessary)
- transfer by train Moscow – hunting grounds and back
- translator for the group during the tour – 150 euros per group a day
- liquors, including beer and cigarettes
- export of trophies – on fact
Price of shooting:
- a bear – 2000 euros